Quality Assurance Manager
Position:Quality Assurance Manager
● Responsible for managing to functional goals in the areas of services, system health, performance metrics, project management.
● Managing staff including hiring, performance management, salary administration, career development, motivation, team building.
● Systems analysis and design to support projects and requests—data analysis, business process analysis, hardware and software analysis. Data model design, program specifications, project request estimates.
● Fulfill the role of a business relationship manager to assist in the direction, analysis, definition, prioritization of the business requirements. Provide a single point of contact for the client.
● Budget and Planning. Create and administer department and project budgets.
- Provides Agile software development process guidance to the team.
- Work with the team to develop standards on priority/severity, bug reporting and other areas in QA
● Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams
● Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
● Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience. Experience with Agile methodologies.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top