QA - Senior
QA - Senior
- Basic knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies.
- Experience working with industry automation tools, such as Selenium, SoapUI (preferred).
- Expertise with building and enhancing an automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver in a continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) development environment.
- Experience in Continuous Integration environments
- Experience with CMS platforms (WordPress and/or CraftCMS preferred)
- Experience working in a mobile, web, or back-end application development environments
- Fluent with OS/Browser combinations: Windows, Mac OS, Android, IOS, IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Experience with browser testing tools like BrowserStack
- Experience working with API / Restful services (preferred).
- 3+ relevant work experience in development and/or testing automation role.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- English Language skills; both spoken and written
- The ability to easily learn new applications and tools
Back to top