QA - Senior
QA - Senior
- Basic knowledge of Agile Methodologies
- Good understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Understanding of automation design patterns and software testing principles and methodologies.
- Experience working with industry automation tools, such as Selenium, SoapUI (preferred).
- Expertise with building and enhancing an automated testing framework using Selenium WebDriver in a continuous integration/continuous deployment (CI/CD) development environment.
- Experience in Continuous Integration environments
- Experience with CMS platforms (WordPress and/or CraftCMS preferred)
- Experience working in a mobile, web, or back-end application development environments
- Fluent with OS/Browser combinations: Windows, Mac OS, Android, IOS, IE, Edge, Firefox, Chrome and Safari.
- Experience with browser testing tools like BrowserStack
- Experience working with API / Restful services (preferred).
- 3+ relevant work experience in development and/or testing automation role.
- Experience with MySQL.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field is preferred
- Strong communications skills and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- English Language skills; both spoken and written
- The ability to easily learn new applications and tools
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top