PW Pallet Order Picker - Forklift
Warehouse Associate III – Forklift Operator
At Arrow Electronics, our people are the momentum behind all that we do, and together we will accelerate growth in our core businesses, high-growth product sets and technology lifecycle services. We are as committed to the individual success of our people as we are to that of the company. We encourage all employees to take an active role in managing their career, not only to support our global strategy but also to advance themselves professionally.
The Warehouse Associate III is responsible for the effective handling and processing of electronic components in the Primary Distribution Center utilizing heavy machinery such as Reach Trucks and Order Pickers. Under general supervision the Warehouse Associate performs both physical and administrative tasks that support the quality, efficiency, and service goals of the Primary Distribution Center.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 2-5 year of relevant work experience Warehouse or Operations
- 6 months experience driving heavy equipment (Reach trucks and Order Pickers)
- Basic computer skills required
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Basic math skills to be able to count quickly and accurately
- Ability to work independently and effectively meet production standards
- Able to stand and walk for a full shift
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally and 20 pounds frequently
- Ability to work overtime as required by the business
- Ability to safety use material handling tools and equipment
- Ability to read and write English; ability to understand written and verbal work instructions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
Physical functions required to perform this job include lifting, reaching, pushing, pulling, bending, transporting, stacking, and picking. Activities are routine and repetitive in nature
- Must be comfortable working under productivity and quality standards
- Respectful and team contributor (cleanliness and communication)
What is in it for you?
- $12/hr starting wage + Incentive. Once certified on Arrow equipment will move to $15/hr + incentive pay
- Climate controlled environment
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
Arrow helps the world’s best technology companies think “Five Years Out,” working together to innovate the next big thing, after the next big thing. We are a global provider of technology products, services and solutions, with 2014 sales of $22.8 billion. Our team includes 17,000 employees worldwide across more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
“Five Years Out” is the tangible future and the people who live and work there know that new technologies, new materials, new ideas and new electronics will make life not only different, but better. Not just cheaper, but smarter. Not just easier, but more inspired. Are you “Five Years Out”? Then you’ll want to be working with us.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top