GP Performance (Purchasing)
- Lead a team to towards the achievement of maximum GP and growth with the company's goal set.
- Consistently recommends purchasing improvements to team to achieve goal.
- Manages team effectiveness and drives teams to manage opportunities and purchases.
- Direct strategy that motivates buyers teams to reach purchases goals and deliver results
- Ensure good quote rate and reply to Sales team at the fastest time etc
- Monitor responses from buyers and system updates (Vendor Quote qualification etc)
- To monitor buyers are updating quote in system promptly.
- Ensure buyer follow company buying policy
- Approve quotes out of problem accounts in China before they are offered to Sales
- Continue to build good rapport with vendors so as to seek enhancement in quotes, prices and prompt delivery
- Monitor and Improve PPV quotation support to Sales
- Evaluate vendor's score in supplier scorecard with Commodity Managers and SQE
- Manage & help to resolve RMA/RTV issue with vendors
- Negotiate Payment term
- Good support in term of delivery, price, quality of products
- Monitor all FD's existing or yet to open up for our top manufacturers with Sourcing Manager
- Identify the top FD's to target for key manufacturers and working closely with Commodity & Sourcing Managers
- Get more stocking ID's and FD's inventories on our system
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top