The Producer / Project Manager leads the production of multi-channel video projects of medium size or complexity, and is ultimately responsible for the delivery of high quality deliverables that power client satisfaction, meet business requirements, and balance client and AspenCore and our clients. We are looking for someone with the following skillset
- proven innovator in video production space with extensive scriptwriting and project management experience
- skilled in assessing changing situations across multiple projects and communicating across internal creative team on project-related work.
- deep experience in b2b storytelling and able adapt within multiple transformational industries
- build engagement, demonstrate continuous learning in the creative technology space
- client leadership and always attaining business goals
- proven capabilities managing profitable project budgets
- strong freelance production rolodex (mograph, editors, camera, etc)
- This job is in Denver, Colorado. Occasional US travel required
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top