Project Manager II
Position:Project Manager II
● Responsible for developing and executing activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and budget and resource estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. They proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables through all project phases. ● Development of collaborative project plans delivery schedules.
● Manage and successfully delivery Waterfall and Agile methodology projects
● Interface with senior business and technical leaders to influence direction and achieve results
● Knowledge of technical systems with the ability to define and manage technical related tasks
● Knowledge of core business process with the ability to define and manage business related tasks
● Requires in-depth knowledge and experience in one or more of custom developed solutions, Web/Mobile develop, ERP, Big Data and Data Analytic projects and programs
● Delivers effective communication strategies from Project team member to Project stakeholders and providing effective status reports.
● Defines and manages communication, people change, and business readiness tasks
● Managing project resources in a cross-functional global environment.
● Budget and Risk Management
● Must have experience solving complex problems; takes a new perspective using existing solutions
● Works independently; receives minimal guidance
● Acts as a resource for colleagues with less experience
● Contributes to process improvements
Experience / Education
● Large scale business transformation and change initiatives
● Large scale application implementations
● People change management and communication initiatives
● Creation of executive status, project/program update documents, and proficiency verbally delivering executive updates
● Project and Portfolio Management processes and tools (Clarity, Jira, MS Project)
● Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM and KANBAN) methodologies expertise required
● Microsoft AX, Oracle ERP, and/or custom in-house development (.NET) experience required
● Big 4 consulting experience a major plus
● Typically requires 5–7 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent work experience.
Up to 25% travel
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top