Project Manager - ArrowSphere
- Puteaux, France
Project Manager - ArrowSphere
You will join the Cloud R&D team made up of around 50 engineers working in a startup spirit and driven by a Devops culture. On a daily basis you will interact with vendors, customers, and Arrow Cloud Business Units in different countries to enhance and develop our cloud service platform - ArrowSphere.
ArrowSphere is a single point of entry to cloud solutions. A single platform to search leading cloud products, build IaaS, PaaS & SaaS solutions. To learn more check out this short video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=he1PaHeGW2s
We are looking for a skilled Project Manager to join our Cloud team based in Courbevoie (remote work possible)
As a part of the R&D Department, you will lead the project team and will be working closely with telco companies as well as key partner accounts all around the globe.
Our Project Manager will provide guidance to the whole team (project, development, ...), lead some proof-of-concept projects and eventually assist in Telco RFPs.
- Solutions and Delivery - Define and deliver technical engagements with partners. This includes participating in pre-sales or after-sale by understanding customer needs such as feature requests, integrations needs or security and compliance requirements. The immediate effect being higher customer satisfaction by proposing and delivering packaged offerings and delivering custom solution engagements,
- Expertise - Collaborate with Arrow R&D, field sales, pre-sales to help win new partners. Make sure the project team writes proper specifications that are commonly agreed and understood by the extended team,
- Insights - Work with the R&D organization and provide input and vision for the ArrowSphere roadmap .
Who are we looking for?
It would be common for a suitable candidate to have a degree, this is likely to be in Engineering or Commerce however other related fields are also acceptable. We are looking for experienced professional with a solid background in project management or product owner and excellent written and spoken communication skills in English. We are also looking for people who are naturally empathetic, eager to share their ideas and determined to solve problems, so analytical skills and attention to detail are also desired.
- Degree in Commerce and / or Engineering,
- 8+ years of experience in a similar role (experience in project management is necessary),
- Ability to analyze functional needs and requirements from a technical point of view,
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English,
- Interest in Microsoft cloud technologies,
- Knowledge of tools: JIRA,
- Knowledge of web technologies or / and MySQL is a plus,
- Knowledge of scrum and/or continuous deployment approach,
- Previous experience with projects related to B2B platforms will be an asset.
What's in it for you?
- Possibility to cooperate with the world's largest Cloud service providers,
- Regular interaction with more than 20 countries,
- Autonomy and ability to drive key features of the roadmap,
- Flexible working hours,
- Home Office,
- Great work conditions in a nice startup spirit but inside a large worldwide group,
- Extra days off for working time compensation depending on the Bank Holidays during the year,
- Health care insurance - Mutuelle,
- Health, long term sickness and disability insurance - Prévoyance.
To apply for this opportunity, please send your resume in English .
FR-Courbevoie, France (Rue Victor Hugo)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Back to top