Project Management Internship - Summer 2017 - Full Time
Project Management Internship – Summer 2017 – Full Time
Arrow Systems Integration
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Globally headquartered in Denver, CO, Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services, and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.28 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in over 85 countries.
A Fortune 120 company with 18,500 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial, and consumer electronics.
Arrow provides extraordinary value to customers and suppliers – the best technology companies in the world – and connects them through the company’s industry-leading services.
Why Be an Intern?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 160+ interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
Assist with improving existing and developing New Product Introduction (NPI) process for ASI’s products and service offerings. Work in collaboration with ASI’s Center of Excellence (CoE) leaders in conjunction with sales, marketing, and finance stakeholders to ensure successful launch of new products and services. In addition, attend EELT (Extended Executive Leadership Team) meetings and assist in following up and reporting on subsequent action items.
- New Product Introduction Process – develop, document and improve
- Work collaboratively with Sales, Marketing and CoE’s to ensure successful product/service launches
- Document and follow up on EELT meetings and action items.
- Assist in developing Key Performance Indicators and tracking for product launches
Education & Experience:
- Currently enrolled, a senior and pursuing a degree in MIS with a minor in Finance, Entrepreneurship, or Business/Data Analytics
- Ability to work full-time throughout the summer (May/June to August)
- Basic computer skills and experience with Microsoft office required; Visio and Microsoft Project a plus
- Negotiation skills, financial planning and management skills, project management skills.
- Specialist in technical/subject area.
- Self-starter/good initiative and discipline
- In-depth understanding of how own technical expertise integrates within the needs of the business.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
This is a paid position
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top