Project Coordinator Intern - Summer 2017 Full Time
Project Coordinator Intern – Summer 2017 – Full Time
Who is Arrow Electronics?
Globally headquartered in Denver, CO, Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions, with 2015 sales of $23.3 billion. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 85 countries.
A Fortune 120 company with 18,000 employees worldwide, Arrow brings technology solutions to a breadth of markets, including telecommunications, information systems, transportation, medical, industrial and consumer electronics.
Why be an intern at Arrow?
- Hands-on approach to learning and applying your degree
- Chance to network with 160 interns across the U.S.
- Small forums with our Executives and past interns
- Stretch your presentation skills in front of our VP’s and Directors
We have an exciting opportunity for a Project Coordinator Intern to work full-time throughout the summer in our Denver office.
- Maintain, track and update project plan
- Interface with sales, operations and marketing teams on tasks related to implementation of key ECS strategic projects
- Keep various management abreast of potential issues related to key project tasks
- Assist in creation of training documentation
- Assist Sales Operations Management on special projects.
- Assist with documentation related to process improvement projects
- Currently enrolled and pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in General Business/Management (Operations Management, IT, Business Management) – junior or senior level
- Ability to work full-time throughout the summer (May/June to August)
- Great communication and follow-through skills
- Great organizational skills
- Advanced excel and powerpoint skills
- Previous project work experience preferred
Compensation: This is a paid internship.
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top