Programming Machine Operator Lead
Position:Programming Machine Operator Lead
● Set up and operate programming, marking and tape & reel equipment following quality operating instructions (QOIs) and/or work direction. Process customer orders focusing in one or more programming center functions (Auto, Tape & Reel, Manual, Order Prep/Labeling, shipping).
● Monitor and audit operator performance to assure adherence to programming quality operating instructions.
● Generate production data and maintain visual performance indicators. Monitor completion of orders and assign operators accordingly.
● Train and develop operators.
● Conduct daily huddles and participate in production meetings.
● Support lean initiatives by participating in Kaizen events, CPI projects and implementation of new/additional processes.
● Other duties as assigned
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Entry level often for those with work experience in the skill area
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Location:Zapopan (Calle Lateral)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top