Program Manager - Sustainable Technologies
Position:Program Manager - Sustainable Technologies
The Client Experience / Program Manager is responsible for developing and managing the client's relationship with Arrow by providing outstanding service and support. In addition, the PM will provide strategic guidance to the CER, sales and operation teams. This role will oversee the progress of strategic, complex clients to ensure all programs deliver the desirable outcome to the Arrow organization.
The Program Manager must be able to independently perform specialized reporting with in excel, provide a high level of personalized service, and apply an in-depth knowledge of Arrow's service offerings to successfully support the client relationship. The Program Manager must have strong practical experience in project / program management, which was been gained through managing large and complex projects.
- Act as Program Manager for onboarding of new strategic clients to ensure seamless transition to Arrow.
- Responsible for the success of the overall client experience between sales, CER Team,
Operations and transportation for assigned book of accounts at a Program Management level.
- Handle escalated client complaints working with designated departments for further investigation
- Recommend new innovative ways to solve problems or improve programs
- Update management on consistent basis of status of the client programs
- Provide high level reporting both internally and client facing
- Lead client meetings and face-to-face client meetings
- Other projects as assigned by management
- Project management skills, 3-5 years Project management experience preferred
- Proficiency with MS Office applications especially Excel
- The ability to find innovative ways to resolve problems
- Ability to work positively with the wide range of individuals within the organization
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with minimal direction
- Ability to identify the root cause of issues
- Views problems as opportunities and is results/outcomes oriented
- Adept at moderating temperament to remain calm, professional and customer focused during challenging communications and difficult situations
- Knowledge of Arrow's systems and applications preferred
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to express ideas that successfully influence the behavior and decisions of others
Location:Austin (Value Recovery)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top