Production Technician l
Production Technician l
The EAD Technician performing various technical roles, including set up, testing, and data security of IT assets and peripheral equipment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform set up and testing of IT equipment and components with software programs
- Perform set up and data wipe; perform audit verification of data wipe
- Perform minor troubleshooting on units missing hardware using established test equipment and procedures
- Prepare and assemble product as well as identify non-conforming issues
- Analyze symptoms displayed by unit to determine pass or fail status
- Maintain system transactions and paperwork that validate the processing and disposition of material
- Enter assets in the system with the correct specifications
- Perform minor repairs on equipment
- Process units, determine asset cut lines, de-manufacture unit classes
- Ensure quantity, quality, and accuracy of production levels
- Maintain a safe work environment by following established safety procedures
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and 5S standards within facility and daily workspace
- Collaborate with team members, leads, and supervisors to contribute to facility-wide production & quality goals
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)required
- Associate degree preferred or A+ certification
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to identify basic IT devices including, PC's, laptops, HDD's, printers, networking, monitors
- Intermediate level unit testing experience and ability to monitor multiple systems at a time
- Ability to identify system test failures and apply above average knowledge of computer hardware
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Able to stand and walk for a full 8 hour shift
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds continuously
- Ability to work overtime as needed and be flexible with shift changes.
- Ability to safely load, transfer, and unload pallets and skids.
- Ability to safely use material handling tools and equipment.
- Ability to read and write English; ability to read and understand written work instructions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
Physical functions required to perform this job include lifting, pushing, pulling, bending, transporting, sorting, piling and stacking. Activities are routine and repetitive in nature.
Columbus (Value Recovery)
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top