- George Town, Malaysia
What You'll Be Doing
- The production technician is responsible for performing daily machine conversion, troubleshoot machine when it has hardware or software problems. Upgrade software version .when ever needed. Ensure the machine run with 100% efficiency. Ready to convert multiple times.
- Identify and process non-conforming material
- Perform basic system troubleshooting
- Package, process and transfer product
- Candidate will work on cost saving projects
- Cover Daily machine conversion
- Trouble shoot programming mc when needed
- Work both on hardware and software issues
- Willing to travel to JB if needed to support
- Active in Kaizen activity
What We Are Looking For
- Typical requires 2-3 years of related experience in machine repairing and machine related issues
- Diploma with Electronics / Electrical Engineering back ground candidates are preferred
- Worked on programming of machines (Data IO, BPM , Dediprog)
- Candidates who have worked in semiconductors/ electronic components , PCB assembly lines , programming houses are considered
- Who can wok independently and can support/ work on weekday (early hours) , weekends and public holidays
- This role would involve 8 hours rotational shifts (morning, afternoon and night shifts)
- Candidates with very good communication in English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Great level on attention to detail
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Over time allowance
- Shift allowance
- Meal facility
- And more!
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com .
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/ .
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en .
MY-Penang, Malaysia (Pintasan Kampung) GPS
Supply Chain Services
Back to top