Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Perform set up and testing of IT equipment and components with software programs
- Perform set up and data wipe; perform audit verification of data wipe
- Perform minor troubleshooting on units missing hardware using established test equipment and procedures
- Prepare and assemble product as well as identify non-conforming issues
- Analyze symptoms displayed by unit to determine pass or fail status
- Maintain system transactions and paperwork that validate the processing and disposition of material
- Enter assets in the system with the correct specifications
- Perform minor repairs on equipment
- Process units, determine asset cut lines, de-manufacture unit classes
- Ensure quantity, quality, and accuracy of production levels
- Maintain a safe work environment by following established safety procedures
- Maintain organization, cleanliness, and 5S standards within the facility and daily workspace
- Collaborate with team members, leads, and supervisors to contribute to facility-wide production & quality goals
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)required
- Associate degree preferred or A+ certification
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Ability to identify basic IT devices including, PC's, laptops, HDD's, printers, networking, monitors
- Intermediate level unit testing experience and ability to monitor multiple systems at a time
- Ability to identify system test failures and apply above average knowledge of computer hardware
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
- Strong attention to detail and be able to work well in a fast paced environment
- Able to stand and walk for a full 8-hour shift
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds continuously
- Ability to work overtime as needed and be flexible with shift changes.
- Ability to safely load, transfer, and unload pallets and skids.
- Ability to safely use material handling tools and equipment.
- Ability to read and write English; ability to read and understand written work instructions
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and professionalism at all times.
Columbus (Value Recovery)
Back to top