• The Production Technician II is responsible for performing moderately complex builds of computing products in accordance with build plan. Install and test system hardware, software and components.
• Prepare product for assembly.
• Performs builds of moderately complex products per build plan, including installing hardware and components, software loading, and system configuration. Performs large rack assembly and cabling. Test product and software loads per build plan.
• Identify and process non-conforming material.
• Perform basic system troubleshooting.
• Package, process and transfer product.
• Entry level job with no prior relevant training or work experience
• Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
• Work is prescribed and completed with little autonomy
• Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
• Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires no prior related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2 - 5 years of experience.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top