Production Technician 1
Position:Production Technician 1
● The Production Technician I is responsible for performing low complexity builds of computing products in accordance with build plan. Installs system hardware and components.
● Prepare product for assembly; kit and package product.
● Perform builds of low complexity products according to build plan; install system hardware and components.
● Identify and process non-conforming material.
● Maintain product documentation; capture component and system serial numbers.
● Create and apply product labeling.
● Has limited prior relevant training or work experience
● Contributes directly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 2–5 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top