- Venlo, Netherlands
Technical Production Supervisor is managing the production team and providing guidance with daily operations. You will be responsible for achieving the daily production goals, checking and correcting the productivity of the operational activities. You will be managing the team, which is responsible for programming semiconductor devices.
You will be working with an international team and communicate regularly with international partners and teams.
What You'll Be Doing?
- Monitoring logistic and production processes and maintaining a correct execution of the procedures;
- Sorting out, prioritize and delegate tasks within your team;
- Keeping up productivity and performance numbers;
- Supporting and coaching employees. You will manage 1-3 Team Leaders and a Planner directly and ±40 operators indirectly.
- Focusing on quality, quantity and productivity to meet deadlines and avoid mistakes, including the execution of preventive and corrective actions;
- Monitoring completion of urgent orders and the pro-active signalling of eventual bottlenecks, setting up improvement proposals to raise up productivity and reduce costs;
- Daily communication with the team and other departments, promoting cooperation and good atmosphere at work
- Maintaining tidiness of work environment, taking care of timely technical inspections and implementing 5S;
Who you are?
- You already have at least 3 years of successful managerial experience and knowledge of technical production, processes and systems
- You are fluent in English and Dutch
- You have at least a mid-level (MBO+) education, preferably a finished technical or logistic education
- You are able to stay pro-active and focused on quality, continuous improvement and results
- You are comfortable with communicating with individuals and presenting in front of the group
- Problem-solving and multitasking capabilities are your advantages
- You are ready to work in 2 shifts
What we offer?
- Challenging and dynamic role within a high-tech organization
- An interesting opportunity for further professional development, possibility to attend additional training
- Excellent employment conditions (laptop, bicycle plan, discounted health insurance, pension plan, travel allowance)
- Vacation allowance
- 31 / 34 days of holidays a year
Who we are?
Arrow Electronics is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. A company with 20.000 employees worldwide and almost 800 employees working in Venlo Arrow Electronics DLC. Arrow EMEA has the largest and most modern electronic components warehouse in Venlo. The Distribution Logistics Center in Venlo supplies 40.000 European customers. More than 6.000 packages a day are shipped to customers all over Europe, as well as worldwide. Arrow stands for ambition, passion and reliability and strives to be and stay the number 1 in the business. The corporate culture within Arrow can be described as informal, open, direct and result oriented.
One of Arrow's main Value Added Services is programming of programmable semiconductor devices. For this Arrow has Programming Centres located over the globe, from which the one located in Venlo at the Distribution and Logistics Centre, serves customers from EMEA market.
Supply Chain Services
Back to top