• Set up and operate programming, marking and tape & reel equipment following quality operating instructions (QOIs) and/or work direction. Process customer orders focusing in one or more programming center functions (Auto, Tape & Reel, Manual, Order Prep/Labeling, shipping).
• Set up and operate programming, marking, and tape & reel following quality operating instructions (QOIs) and/or work direction.
• Process customer orders in 1 programming center function.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Has no prior relevant training or work experience
• Contributes indirectly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
• Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 1-3 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top