- Coordinate and monitor the work load and flow of all associates to assure that standards for efficiency, quality, safety and housekeeping are maintained, serve as a backup to all functions in the work areas
- Training of employees as it pertains to company work methods, processing procedures, and technical skill development
- Assist in the reporting of accidents and injuries to the department manager and other designated points of contact (HR, EHS)
- Escalate issues and problems to management and/or appropriate support groups as necessary
- Assist the Supervisor in the maintenance of departmental records and reports, including daily roster and other recordkeeping activities related to ISO 9001, 14001, 18001 and production quality
- Serve as a backup for all the functions in the facility
- Maintain system transactions and paperwork that validate the processing of material though the company's warehouse management system APD
- Maintain departmental records and reports
- Inspection of shipments for damage and conformity to manifest specifications; identify and report shortages, damaged goods or other discrepancies; monitor activities to ensure accuracy and completeness of orders/shipments.
- Coordinate the activities necessary to receive, sort, clean, transfer, pack, test, inventory, tear down and shipping of customer assets. Other duties as assigned
Location:Columbus (Value Recovery)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top