Product Manager II
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At present, A. E. Petsche Company has an excellent opportunity for a Product Manager in our Arlington, TX location. As a Product Manager you will work with supplier contacts to market lines, increase sales within those lines, and provide strategic pricing and delivery information to internal sales force for our products.
- Working with sales team on developing strategies to successfully win customer quotes
- Engaging in market share tracking & analysis
- Strategically driving profitability through constant communication with external suppliers and internal asset teams
- Participating in customer program reviews as needed
- Making recommendations regarding broad product penetration at each customer and to achieve desired profit goals
- Building strategic relationships with supplier partners, internal sales teams, & external customers.
- Implementation of strategic supplier focused programs.
- College degree or equivalent experience and training
- Outstanding organizational, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to exercise conceptual thinking for complex situations
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Prior knowledge & experience with financial/profitability concepts & models
- Strong PC skills & knowledge of Microsoft suite
- Knowledge of asset management and supplier marketing
- Experience and knowledge of high performance interconnect or wire and cable products
- Experience in Military/Aerospace Connector or Wire and Cable technology segment
- Previous product marketing experience in like industry
- Industrial distribution background
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Director, Digital Marketing
Lisa teams with Arrow’s Digital Marketing crew to lead online efforts that pave the way for the company to become the leading B2B marketplace for inventors.
Back to top