● Responsible for the analysis of market trends, supplier performance, internal developments and objectives to facilitate ongoing development of Arrow's adder and quoting strategy.
● Facilitate interaction and feedback from segment managers, product specialists and sales management.
● Monitor, measure and report supplier market price performance. Prepare negotiation material as well as support the negotiation process. Works with technology business managers and product specialists to establish negotiation strategy.
● Strategic customer quotes and associated supplier strategies.
● Facilitates communication with suppliers regarding customer and quote priority.
● Monitor, measure and report performance metrics specific to market price. This data should be segment, supplier and selling company specific.
● Requires knowledge and experience in own discipline; still acquiring higher level knowledge and skills
● Builds knowledge of the organization, processes and customers
● Solves a range of straightforward problems
● Analyzes possible solutions using standard procedures
● Receives a moderate level of guidance and direction
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top