● Responsible for working on quotes for small to medium customers.
● Responsible for quoting Sales via email and AQMS program
● Responsible for the vendor relationships for AE Petsche for assigned suppliers.
● Manage sales order processing including monitoring the system to ensure accurate receipt booking of sales orders, tracking sales shipment, delivery, billing and backlog activities and providing internal sales reports when necessary. Responds to inquiries regarding status of orders and resolves customer order difficulties. Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function. Manages all facets of customer retention (CRM) including participating in the resolution of customer concerns and defining and developing a customer contact strategy. Manages return materials authorization (RMA) processes for ensuring customer returns, exchanges, service and repairs are done with speed and accuracy and all client/customer service delivery issues are resolved. Manages market research to determine special pricing for non-standard items in the interests of ensuring appropriate profit margins are reached and maintained.
● Has developed knowledge and skills through formal training or considerable work experience
● Works within established procedures with a moderate degree of supervision
● Identifies the problem and all relevant issues in straightforward situations, assesses each using standard procedures and makes sound decisions
● Solves problems based on practice and precedent
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance and oversight from manager
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 2–4 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top