- Returns quotes with some details, including min/multi NCNR delivery, pricing and special restrictions.
- Supports new product introductions including scheduling, promotion, stocking packages, prices, terms, and follow through with routine vendor interface for pricing, delivery, spec review, samples and technical support.
- Identifies and manages some profit leaks, defective inventory, and debits ready to expire.
- Prioritize their desk to provide quick and efficient responses.
- Has strategic conversations with sales, usually through the help of the manager.
- Working with Strategic Marketing Team, educate sales team on features, benefits and advantages related to their product lines, markets and applications.
- Work with Asset Management Team to recommend and review inventory and product mix to maximize business profitability b y optimizing inventory turnover and keep within minimum/maximum guidelines.
- Ability to prioritize and adjust to changing markets, customer demands and supplier changes.
- Able to deliver corporate directives into job with some management guidance.
- Builds professional relationships with suppliers and reps for their product lines.
- Follows up with sales daily quotes.
- Obtains marketing, industry and competitive pricing intelligence.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Must have a Bachelors degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 to 2 year's experience within sales, marketing or purchasing.
- Experience with working with Suppliers
- RF product knowledge preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top