ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage supplier quotations/pricings, product information support, and RFQ from internal customers.
- Handle supplier quotation/pricing processes and first level negotiations.
- Margin enhancement and new business acquisition via quotation activities.
- Support to Product Marketing Managers and other associated Marketing business functions.
- Regional - ASEAN as well as APAC
- Internal associated and team members
- External associated members
- Other Arrow functions
- Decision making and judgment are based on practice, precedence, and evaluating options under circumstances that are not covered by procedures.
- Self-management of own workload expected.
EXPERIENCE / EDUCATION and SKILLS REQUIRED
- Diploma or Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering or its equivalent.
- At least 1 year in a technical sales/marketing role gained from the electronics or high technology industry would be preferred.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills, including English & country-specific language - sensitive to audience diversity, with a fair degree of tact & diplomacy
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills
- Skill in prioritizing requests, work, and multi-tasking
ATTITUDE and COMPETENCIES
- Operates with a service-oriented attitude
- Possess positive energy-levels and self-initiatives
- Willingness to learn and share
- Detail oriented, with a good sense for urgency
- 'Can do' attitude (self-motivated)
- A proven team player
- Delivers Results (Drive for Results)
- Customer Service Excellence (Customer Focus)
- Influencing & Relationship Building (Peer Relationships)
- Business Acumen
- Problem Solving
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Priority Setting
- Functional/Technical Skills
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Back to top