- Responsible for driving the suppliers' line revenue, profitability and design pipeline.
- The liaison/interface between Arrow's PEMCO (Passive, Electromechanical, Connectors) suppliers and Arrow sales team.
- Develop and drive Strategies to bring products to market.
- Develop and enhance Suppliers relationship at all levels.
- The main purpose of the position is to develop, grow and leverage the influential supplier relationships to negotiate competitive pricing and availability, to increase sales and gross profit dollars across ASEAN countries.
- A Degree of Diploma
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in the electronics Industry, preferably in the PEMCO space.
- Team Player, Proactive, Organized, result orientated, high level of adaptability, multi-tasking achiever.
- Excellent verbal and written communicator and presenter.
- Great interpersonal skills at all levels.
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top