Product Management Manager
Position:Product Management Manager
● Define and execute the roadmap and strategy of all current and future products in a business group. Responsible for gathering and prioritizing requirements, work closely with engineering, sales, marketing, and customer support to ensure customer satisfaction and support the company's overall strategy and goals. Manage all staff involved in the development of software products and oversee all software releases of products while staying in continuous communication with customers for market research and feedback.
● Manage one or more products by working with VP to develop overall product strategy and administer tactical activities.
● Understand market opportunities and competition and specify market requirements for current and future products and deliver requirement documents/mock-up screens to the development teams.
● Manage all software, quality and product-related teams both on- and off-shore.
● Closely work with marketing team to manage releases to customers, promotions and advertising.
● Collaborate with the sales team, prospects and current customers for feedback on current/future products. Provide the sales team with training and technical knowledge to help sell the product and professional services.
● Manages professional employees and/or supervisors or supervises large, complex technical or business support or production operations team(s)
● Is accountable for the performance and results of a team within own discipline or function
● Adapts departmental plans and priorities to address resource and operational challenges
● Decisions are guided by policies, procedures and business plan; receives guidance from senior manager
● Provides technical guidance to employees, colleagues and/or customers
● Accountable for the budget, performance and results of a medium-sized team or multiple small teams
● Exercises full management authority, including performance reviews, pay decisions, recruitment, discipline, termination and other personnel actions
● Addresses issues with impact beyond own team based on knowledge of related disciplines
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 8 years and an advanced degree; or equivalent experience.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top