Product Asset Specialist - Tactical
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Under General Supervision, Product Asset Specialist is responsible for the tactical aspects of product assets from purchase order placement to receipt of the product.
- Process PO’s generated by approved purchasing messages. Add to existing PO’s based on manager direction.
- Process pull-in requirements, un-acknowledge PO’s and past due PO’s based on manager recommendations. Update PO’s from supplier acknowledgements bringing issues to the attention of the Product Asset Manager.
- Process Drop ship purchase orders, approved requisition to PO’s.
- Issue Work orders/scheduled work orders as required. Respond to demand expedites.
- Monitor Early Shipment report brining issues to Product Asset Manager.
- Ensure system reflects the most current lead time information. D
- Data entry of stock rotations/scrap allowances based on Product Asset Manager.
- Manages EDI Acknowledgement expections. Reconcile EDI Error Report.
- Update PO’s from Advance Ship Notices. Reconcile Drop Ship Report.
- Resolve receiving discrepancies; create return to Vendor’s as directed.
- Reconcile Return to Vendor’s and resolve invoice/pricing discrepancies.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree or High School Diploma and 3 years of prior experience in sales, marketing or purchasing
- Must have 0 to 2 years of prior experience
- Prior experience working with suppliers
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Skills development.
- Performance coaching.
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k, scholarship program, domestic partners program and others.
Richardson RFPD, Inc., an Arrow Electronics Company, is a global leader in the RF and wireless communications, power conversion and renewable energy markets. Our relationships with the industry’s top component suppliers enable Richardson RFPD to meet the total engineering needs of each customer. Whether it’s designing components or engineering complete solutions, our worldwide design centers and technical sales team provide support for all aspects of our customers’ go-to-market strategy, from prototype to production. More information is available online at www.richardsonrfpd.com.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top