Principal Engineer – PSU development
Position:Principal Engineer – PSU development
- Be key engineer for the power development activities across EMEA
- You will work on proposals, project costings, SOWs and documentation
- Manage internal and external resources for schematic capture, PCB layout, BOM, component selection, mechanical design, testing and prototypes manufacture.
- Ensure new power supplies and systems meet top level design brief + requirements.
- The candidate will also take product through to the manufacturing phase and support production with integration process.
- Sometimes a 'hands on approach' is required when supporting the Production Engineers and Test engineering functions
- The role also requires knowledge of best practice design for manufacture.
Enthusiasm to continuously learn and to play multiple roles is key for the successful person
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top