Arrow Sustainable Technology Solutions is seeking a Pricing Specialist to manage the approval process for financial agreements with its clients. This global role will centralize submissions for product pricing, discount approvals, and risk assessments during negotiation. Candidates should demonstrate proficiency with basic financial analysis, process management, and work well with team-based work flow. Preferences will be given for experience with customer relationship management systems and pricing.
- Responsible for the flow of Arrow Sustainable Technology Solutions opportunities and deal risk assessments.
- Perform duties in accordance and within the guidelines of all relevant discount approval matrices.
- Daily interaction, review and response to requests for price quotation from Arrow sales staff. This would include petitioning sales staff for discount justification, management approvals, or the development of pricing for customized solutions via Salesforce Request Management Processes.
- Monitor, measure and report performance metrics specific to individual responsibility.
Experience / Education
- 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years of experience in pricing management, or a 4 year degree with coursework in accounting and financial management.
- Proficiency with Excel and other Office based software platforms.
- An adaptable schedule that may need to accommodate working across time zones globally.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top