As a Pricing Specialist, you will be responsible for quoting for the Alliance team which supports the North America Contract Manufacturer component business. You will accurately obtain pricing from suppliers and maintain the pricing in Oracle for the life of the pricing quote. You will be responsible for analyzing daily Oracle Excel reports and determine what action is required within Oracle to ensure sales orders are booked correctly. You must be self-driven and be able to work in a team environment.
- Maintain and action Alliance quotes daily. Ensure quotes are returned to sales based off of required due dates.
- Interface with Suppliers and internal Arrow departments including sales, purchasing and finance in order to obtain answers and solutions for accurate pricing.
- Accurately maintain pricing.
- Efficiently prioritize workload and tasks.
- Develop process improvements.
- Must be self-driven and be able to work in a team environment.
• Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
• Has no related work experience or has work experience but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
• Works under close supervision
Experience / Education:
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 1-2 years of experience or a 2 year degree and equivalent related experience
Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top