Pricing Specialists are the liaison/interface between Arrow's sales team and its suppliers. This position is responsible for developing, growing and leveraging supplier relationships to negotiate product pricing and availability and increase sales.
- Good Business Judgment – Learns quickly the process of: returns, quotes, delivery, pricing and special restrictions. Utilize management to assist in prioritizing their desk to provide quick and efficient responses. Identifies manufacturing problems to resolve delivery response issues and utilizes management's help when necessary.
- Flexibility – Works with management to overcome obstacles within a supplier and makes it transparent to the sales team. Prioritize and adjust to changing markets, customer demands and supplier changes. Able to deliver corporate directives into job with management guidance.
- Interpersonal Relationships – Able to offer some competitive solutions with management assistance. Follows up with sales daily quotes. Works with management, outside and inside sales to strategize on opportunities.
- Shows Initiative - Able to offer some competitive solutions with management assistance. Follows up with sales daily quotes. Works with management, outside and inside sales to strategize on opportunities. Gain back-end margin weekly by using supplier relationship.
- Delivers Results - Is able to handle multiple projects and tasks. Meets deadlines without close supervision. Able to turn quotes quickly. Generates sales growth from quarter to quarter. Works backlog to manage on time delivery. Meets all business report card requirements.
- Other key responsibilities: Meets Arrow's standards for ethics, punctuality, attendance, safety, policy compliance and professional appearance. Keeps a positive outlook and works well as a member of the sales team. Maintains understanding and product knowledge of the technologies and uses the tools and techniques for the job. Keeps learning about internal and external product information. Keeps up with some market trends and learns about the competition. Offers solutions and learns about data and product knowledge.
College degree or high school with technical training and equivalent experience
0-2 years with college degree; 5-7 years with high school diploma
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to multitask and balance multiple priorities
- Attention to detail
- Strong Excel experience
- Ability to analyze data
- Customer service and excellent communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- MS Office
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top