Presales Solutions Architect
Position:Presales Solutions Architect
● Provide technical expertise, leadership, and business level consultation throughout the sales process for assigned opportunities.
● Provide pre-sales support by working with identified Arrow Strategic Accounts and opportunities at a technical account ownership level.
● Delivers client value by managing project efforts of being on time, within budget and with high degree of customer satisfaction.
● Promote internal product awareness by working with Key Manufacturer and Partners of Arrow to provide updates and roadmap discussions for internal groups and customers on solutions, new and enhanced features, and overall changes that can affect the business communications solutions used.
● Provide market research and competitive analysis by maintaining knowledge of current and emerging technologies that will support business communications solutions. Maintain competitive market analysis of competing solutions. Will provide presales and sales team with current competitive market analysis of solutions offered.
● Guides others in resolving complex issues in specialized area based on existing solutions and procedures
● Serves as an expert within own discipline
● Serves as a resource for best practices/quality on functional teams or projects
● Trains/mentors junior staff
Experience / Education
Typically requires a minimum of 3-5 years of related experience with a 4 year degree
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top