Presales Engineer - Security
- Prague, Czech Republic
Presales Engineer - Security
Arrow Electronics guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of $29 billion, we develop technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at FiveYearsOut.com.
About the role
The Presales Engineer Security in Arrow ECS will collaborate with the Business Development Manager and Account team by acting as technical experts for several vendors. The Engineer will be responsible for designing and verifying solutions, confirming BoM (Bill of Materials). A important part of this role is supporting business development activities, sales productivity and assuring deal flow by providing "technical close" for a complex solution.
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- working with Business Development Manager as one team to meet established business plans,
- preparing business development activities like workshops, virtual sessions, product updates etc.,
- working together with partners to ensure they have technical knowledge and tools necessary to release their sales potential.
- Working on deals assigned to the sales team,
- Maximizing total impact and profit on team productivity,
- Proactively scoping and designing a technical solution to address customers' requirements,
- Helping to execute successful business plans,
- Building and maintaining strong relationships within the vendors and channel customer base,
- Helping to identify new partners and engage and enable accordingly to drive incremental sales,
- Bringing ideas to business development activities for the partners to find new leads,
- Enabling partners by providing regular technical training.
A few things you are expert are
- Technical professional with an ability to sell complex IT solutions (we work with vendors such as Symantec, Trend Micro, Forcepoint...),
- Self-motivated with a hardworking and proactive approach,
- Works independently but also a team player.
- Speaks fluent English and Czech,
A few more things you also know (or want to learn)
- Ability to build strong relationships,
- Target Driven.
What we offer
- Friendly work atmosphere,
- A fantastic working culture where you can make an impact,
- Competitive base salary plus bonus based on your performance,
- This position is a life-changing opportunity to make a key career move to an award-winning company. Progression and investment are paramount in Arrow's ethos.
CZ-Prague, Czechia (U Nákladového nádrazi)
Engineering and Technology
Back to top