● Responsible for pre-sales technical support and assisting sales staff and external customers by running and verifying complex configurations on hardware and software.
● Conduct regular product demos for assigned solutions to partners and end users.
● Enable partner technical teams on how to effectively demo solutions during various stages of sales cycle
● Provide pre-sales technical support to and run/verify complex configurations for internal sales staff and external customers on hardware and software.
● Answer routine technical questions for resellers and sales reps.
● Configure/validate basic and complex requests from resellers, making simple product enhancement suggestions.
● Maintain required vendor certifications.
● Has developed specialized skills or is multi-skilled through job-related training and considerable on-the-job experience
● Completes work under moderate supervision
● Likely to act as an informal resource for colleagues with less experience
● Identifies key issues and patterns from partial/conflicting data
● Takes a broad perspective to problems and spots new, less obvious solutions
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 2 year degree and 1–5 years of experience or High school graduate with equivalent related experience. May require specific certifications.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top