- Prague, Czech Republic
About the role
The Presales Engineer in Arrow ECS will collaborate with the Business Development Manager and Account team by acting as technical experts for vendors VMware an Microsoft with focuse on their security and networking solutions. The Engineer will be responsible for designing and verifying solutions, confirming BoM (Bill of Materials). A important part of this role is supporting business development activities, sales productivity and assuring deal flow by providing "technical close" for a complex solution.
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- working with Business Development Manager as one team to meet established business plans,
- preparing business development activities like workshops, virtual sessions, product updates etc.,
- working together with partners to ensure they have technical knowledge and tools necessary to release their sales potential.
- Working on deals assigned to the sales team,
- Maximizing total impact and profit on team productivity,
- Proactively scoping and designing a technical solution to address customers' requirements,
- Helping to execute successful business plans,
- Building and maintaining strong relationships within the vendors and channel customer base,
- Helping to identify new partners and engage and enable accordingly to drive incremental sales,
- Bringing ideas to business development activities for the partners to find new leads,
- Enabling partners by providing regular technical training.
- Technical professional with an ability to sell complex IT solutions (we work with vendors such as Microsoft, Vmware, Veeam, Oralce, Citrix etc)
- Experience related to security products like Symantec, ForcePoint etc. will also be a plus,
CZ-Prague, Czechia (U Nákladového nádrazi)
Back to top