PMO Process Lead - Components IT
PMO Process Lead - Components IT
PMO Process Lead - Responsible for Project / Portfolio Management processes and communications supporting the Global Components and Corporate Systems IT PMO. This role will provide day-to-day management and facilitation of the Project Governance lifecycle. The role will require an individual with a strong discipline in designing, facilitating, and enhancing processes with a diverse set of stakeholders. It will be important that the individual filling this role is organized and is able to provide communication(s) which is well suited for diverse audiences (technical, business-oriented, leadership, etc.). Our current environment requires and individual capable of driving process adoption through communication of well-structured (yet simple) process concepts, and of associated benefits to involved stakeholders. Process design and implementation will also need to align to evolving aspects of Business, Finance, and IT operating models (i.e. - move to Agile Development Lifecycle, changes to Project financial treatment, changes to Business KPIs and reporting requirements).
What you will do -
- Day-to-day administration and facilitation of Project Intake and Governance processes
- Creation and maintenance of Standard Reporting demonstrating health of Project Portfolio
- Coordination with Business & IT Stakeholders to accomplish setup of Project / Programs in PPM tools.
- Ownership and evolution of PMO / Stakeholder processes to meet Business / IT / Finance needs.
What you will need -
- Individuals applying for this position should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in General Business, Information Systems, or similar studies.
- Applicant should also have 5+ years of experience in PMO or Project / Program Management in a medium to large enterprise environment.
- Experience with creation and maintenance of reporting aligned to project / program management or like functions.
What we prefer -
- Bachelor's Degree in General Business, Communications, or Information Systems
- Typically requires 5+ years administering PPM tools in a medium to large Enterprise environment
- Experience with CA Clarity PPM Suite of Tools and with Business Objects Reporting
- PMP, Lean / Six Sigma, or other project management or process based credentials
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow's technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
Are you "Five Years Out"? Then you'll want to be working with us. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact our HR Solutions department at 800-238-7286 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top