PMO Portfolio Manager - Components IT
PMO Portfolio Manager - Components IT
PMO Portfolio Manager - Responsible for facilitation, support and management of the Portfolio Management efforts across the Global Components organization. This role will provide day-to-day oversight of activities leading up to and resulting in successful Project Intake, Prioritization and Approval cycles (bi-weekly to monthly, with consideration for "out of cycle" efforts). The role will require an individual capable of engaging with diverse stakeholder groups (across all geographic regions) and driving consistent and productive participation in Project and Portfolio Governance. The individual filling this role will be responsible for providing well-organized, timely, and accurate data to Regional and Global Leadership teams to best support and document decisions on Portfolio priorities. To do so this individual will need to bring a strong understanding of the Arrow business, and the solutions that support them. The ability to communicate, in written and verbal forms, will be a critical aspect of this role. It will also be important that individuals applying for this role are able to successfully manage parallel work-streams and can be flexible in regard to day-to-day focus and responsibilities due to the high-change, high-pace nature of the role.
What you will do-
- Day-to-day facilitation of Portfolio Management and associated Project Governance activities
- Facilitate Regional and Global Portfolio Management and Prioritization
- Support the capture, design, and documentation of Projects in ideation phases and the alignment of any candidate projects to an existing portfolio (e.g. - by functional capability)
- Support Business Leadership and other Business Stakeholders in successfully engaging with Global Components IT and our Intake and Approval processes
- Support the creation and submittal of Capital Expenditure Request, ensuring that Project Candidates are well scoped, appropriately estimated, and have clear business benefits and objectives identified
- Support the creation of ad hoc or special reporting to provide insight into health or other aspects of Project Portfolios
What you will need -
- Individuals applying for this position should have a minimum Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in General Business, Management, or similar studies.
- Applicant should have some Industry experience
- Applicant should also have 5+ years of experience in PMO or Program / Portfolio Management in a medium to large enterprise environment.
- Experience in Stakeholder facing roles and strong communications skills
What we prefer-
- Bachelor's Degree in General Business, Management, or similar studies.
- Applicant should have 5+ years of Industry and/or Arrow knowledge
- Typically requires 7+ year's experience in Project / Program / Portfolio Management roles in a medium to large Enterprise environment
- Typically requires 5+ years in a client or stakeholder facing role, with strong communication skills
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow's technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
Are you "Five Years Out"? Then you'll want to be working with us. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact our HR Solutions department at 800-238-7286 or firstname.lastname@example.org .
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top