Picking Operator 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
Position:Picking Operator 10:00 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.
● Responsible for labor distribution and workflow to ensure quality and production goals are met.
● Support of one function within a warehouse department; shipping, receiving, etc.
● Transport/staging of product.
● Maintain work and product store areas.
● Has no prior relevant training or work experience
● Contributes indirectly to specific unskilled tasks or processes
● Has no discretion to vary from established procedures
Experience / Education
Typically requires a high school diploma and no prior related experience or equivalent related experience. For warehouse jobs: Typically requires 1–3 years of experience. May require specific certifications.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top