This Payroll Supervisor role will be responsible for the day to day activities of Latin America payroll processing and vendor management for payroll processing so experience with Latin America payroll processing is highly preferred but not required.
Some international travel may be required
What You'll Be Doing
- Assist with managing payroll processing team, including day-to-day payroll deliverables, integrity of ADP payroll system, E-time and coordination with Workday HR team.
- Assist with managing the US and Canadian payrolls including scheduling payrolls, working with vendor to resolve issues, and maintaining logs and payroll statistics.
- Resolve escalated and complex issues that arise on a daily basis.
- Create, run and review certain payroll reports in search for exceptions prior to processing.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement by identifying payroll vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement and operating efficiencies.
- Build and maintain work relationships with internal partners, specifically those in other HR disciplines and Finance.
- Collaborate to research employee issues and provide timely and accurate payroll related data requests to appropriate partners.
- Assist with compliance matters, such as timely regulatory filings related to wage laws, ADP policies and procedures.
- This role will also be responsible for the back office configuration of the new system - maintaining existing and setting up new entities, locations, tax jurisdictions, earnings codes, deduction codes, etc. Will also be a back up to the Security Administrator and know how to create reports.
What You'll Need
- Typically requires a 4 year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
- Previous experience managing/supervising a team
Qualities that Will Help You Succeed Include
- FPC/CPP preferred
- UltiPro Payroll experience a plus
- Spanish preferred/Portuguese a plus
What's In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That's why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package ( http://benefits.arrow.com )
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Discounted RTD Passes, with convenient office location off RTD Light Rail (Dry Creek Exit)
- On-site Café with Catering Option for Busy Lifestyles
- 24/7/365 On-site Gym and Lockers, Free for Use to All Employees!
- Bike Racks
- And more!
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Back to top