- WHAT YOU WILL DO
Duties will include but are not restricted to:
- Preparing payroll on monthly bases (registration new employees in local ERP)
- Maintaining reports for ZUS (PŁATNIK registration/deregistration ) and Tax Authority and other institution (US, PFRON).
- Preparing certificates of employment and remuneration.
- Settlement of holiday leaves, sick leaves and other breaks in work performance.
- Time off check.
- Time sheets check.
- Providing payslips as mandatory for employees and explain if requested Gross to Net salary calculation.
- Reconciliation of additional benefits deductions from salary vs invoice from Vendor.
- Documentation archiving
- WHAT WE OFFER:
- Excellent training opportunities.
- Permanent job contract after probation period.
- Private medical healthcare.
- MyBenefit system.
- Fantastic working culture where you can make an impact.
- Nice office facility in an easy-to-reach location.
- Broad selection of teas, coffee and fresh fruits.
- Friendly work atmosphere.
- Fair work-life balance.
- Casual dress policy.
- WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- A person with solid understanding of accounting fundamentals and payroll best practices.
- 1-2 years of Human Resources and payroll related experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Polish labour law and social security regulations.
- Good knowledge of Central Statistical Office (GUS) reporting standards in the field of Human Resources and payroll, resulting from reporting obligations.
- Knowledge of Social Benefit Fund (ZFŚS) issues.
- Independence in the implementation of entrusted tasks.
- Effective team-working.
- Communicative English - written and spoken.
Non-Customer Facing/Supplier Facing
Back to top