Payroll Manager II
Position:Payroll Manager II
In partnership with the payroll director, the payroll manager will assist in managing the payroll processing team day-to-day payroll deliverables, integrity of the payroll systems, time and attendance system in coordination with the Workday HR team.
- Assist with managing the US and Canadian full-cycle payroll processing for timely and accurate results.
- Manage payroll vendors to resolve issues and identify gaps and implement process improvements.
- Work with all business partners to resolve escalated and complex issues that arise on a daily basis.
- Collaborate to research employee issues and provide timely and accurate responses.
- Provide accurate and timely responses for payroll related data requests to appropriate partners.
- Create, run and review payroll reports in search of issues and exceptions prior to processing for accuracy and accountability.
- Responsible for continuous process improvement by identifying payroll vulnerabilities and opportunities for improvement and operating efficiencies.
- Build and maintain work relationships with internal partners, specifically those in other HR disciplines and Finance.
- Assist with compliance matters, such as timely regulatory filings related to wage and hour laws, union contracts, adherence to company policies and procedures, and SOX compliance and internal controls
- Grow and mentor team members to elevate their knowledge, skills and abilities to meet business requirements.
- Advance Excel skills (vlookup, pivot tables, formulas, macros)
- Experience with medium to large employee population (greater than 5k)
- Multi-state experience
- Supervisor experience
- Experience with Workday, ADP EV5, E-time or similar
- Canadian experience
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top