Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Endpoint Specialist
Position:Palo Alto Networks Next Generation Endpoint Specialist
Arrow Security is looking for a pre-sales engineer to deliver Palo Alto Networks Traps presales enablement classes, and become certified ATC instructor to deliver Traps classes. Also will be responsible for sizing, scoping TRAPS opportunities. Will function as an SME to position Arrow's PS for TRAPS.
● Responsible for working with sales reps, business partners and end users to create systems configurations based on customer requirements.
● Creates systems configurations based on customer requirements. Offers product recommendations and runs alternative configurations that may present a better solution to the customer.
● Responsible for working with sales reps, business partners and end users to resolve design configuration issues and run revisions.
● Keeps up to date with new products that are introduced and maintains product certifications.
● Educates inside sales on products and solutions.
● Has limited discretion to vary from established procedures
● Works under general supervision
● Beginning to solve some straightforward problems
● Has limited work experience involving basic concepts and procedures but requires formal training in theories/concepts in own function
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4 year degree and 2–4 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
Location:Denver ( Panorama)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top