Paid Search Manager
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is seeking a Paid Search Manager. The Paid Search Manager is an integral role within the Digital Services team responsible for managing paid sources of online visits and conversions. Budget management, strategic planning, and technical knowhow in the paid search marketing field, are important aspects of this role. Overall responsibilities include planning, competitive research and analysis, adherence to performance indicators, project management, traffic growth, and conversion rate optimization. While adhering to a set budget, this individual will develop performance indicators that line up with company KPIs, and develop new avenues of paid traffic for the Arrow Digital Group.
- Drive customer acquisition and engagement via search engine marketing, including Google, Bing, and others.
- Plan, manage and execute a portfolio of paid search campaigns, including but not limited to strategy development, organization and management.
- Responsible for ongoing optimization efforts to meet objectives, including but not limited to bid management, negative keyword strategies, and ad copy/creative revision based on performance history.
- Creating new paid advertising campaigns as well as running competitive channel analysis, copy testing/modification, campaign deployment.
- Provide regular performance updates to client stakeholders and make recommendations while sharing best practices, and alerting to new trends and emerging opportunities.
- Keeping abreast of latest paid search related changes, and understanding what they mean – communicate opportunities and challenges to the team.
- Work within a team to execute paid search marketing strategies.
- Set and reach PPC and CPA goals.
- Landing page Conversion Rates.
- Understand the relationship between, design, development and paid search marketing. Communicating those relationships throughout the marketing team
- Creating short and long term paid channel strategies.
- 3-5 years working in Paid Search Marketing Field
- Google AdWords certified
- Experience managing high-volume paid search accounts
- Must have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent Skills in Excel
- Knowledge of website messaging, look and feel and performance to paid search marketing success
- Experience creating and tracking key performance indicators
- Success partnering and working on a team
- Prior experience using analytics software
- Strong understanding of global paid search on engines such as Naver or Baidu
- Experience with Retail/B2C as well as B2B paid search marketing
- SEO experience a plus
Back to top