Order Management Specialist
Order Management Specialist
THE FUTURE IS YOURS. WE HAVE THE PERSPECTIVES.
Arrow Electronics, a Fortune 150 company with 2016 sales of $23.8 billion, is a global provider of products, services and solutions to industrial and commercial users of electronic components and enterprise computing solutions. Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 125,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 465 locations serving over 90 countries with more than 18,700 employees worldwide. Arrow provides specialized services and expertise across the product lifecycle. Arrow does this by connecting customers to the right technology at the right place at the right time and at the right price.
Are You Five Years Out?
To continue our successful path we are now seeking in our office in Budapest a
Order Management Specialist (m/f)
- Monitor order status and address issues that prevent customers from receiving orders on time
- Work with inventory suppliers to ensure timely shipment of inbound inventory
- Troubleshoot order issues, and assist to identify and correct the root causes
- Support internal teams with order status requests or other issues
- Interface with our warehouses to ensure timely delivery and correct any problems
- Work with carriers and customs offices to handle shipping issues
- Handle payment issues with credit cards, Paypal, terms, etc
- Identify process improvement opportunities and work with internal and external stakeholders to implement improvements
Key candidate requirements:
- 3-5 years order management / operations experience, ideally within the electronics industry
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to grasp technical concepts, understand various order management systems, data communications and enterprise resource systems
- Detail oriented with good analytical skills
- Ability to communicate at all levels and work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently on multiple activities, with prioritization and escalation skills
- Flexibility and an appreciation of a fast-moving and international environment
- Understanding of electronic parts
- Knowledge of Salesforce, particularly its use for case management
- Experience with ERP systems, especially Microsoft Dynamics NAV
- Proficiency in MS office suites
- APICS / APS certification a plus
What Arrow offers you:
- Flexible Working Hours
- Vacation- and Christmas bonu
- Employee benefits
- Challenging and multifaceted area of responsibility
- Open-minded corporate culture
- Contemporary & dynamic working environment
- Reliable & trusting employment relationship
- Cooperative team with flat hierarchies and short ways of communication
- Professional and personal development
Don't miss this chance to join a dynamic business with an interesting future perspective.
Further insights are waiting at #lifeatarrow .
Join us as well at our webpage https://www.arrow.com/ and get to know our current campaigns at http://company.arrow.com/whyisit/
Have we caught your interest? We look forward to your application including résumé, references and salary expectation to
www.arrow.com/careers, No R159870.
Please notice that we can consider applications in an electronic form only.
Back to top