Oracle OAF/ADF Developer/Architect-Performance Focused
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Oracle Applications Engineer in our Englewood, CO location.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with development, dba, and infrastructure teams to design and develop highly reliable and scalable technologies and platforms.
- Evaluation and implementation of new technologies in support of existing platforms including Oracle Applications, SOA, and Weblogic.
- Participate in architectural reviews for specific projects to provide technical expertise along with ensuring design coincide with enterprise best practices.
- Proactive management of the Oracle Applications environments to ensure optimal performance and availability.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage Oracle Application performance – including application tuning and environment analysis.
- Experience with OEM in Oracle Applications system support – including utilization of ARW.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and support of Oracle Applications including Oracle Applications Framework (OAF), SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, XML Publisher, Forms, ADF, APEX, SOA, Weblogic.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL/PLSQL performance tuning.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with support teams including DBA, Infrastructure, and Development.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including comprehension and verbal skills, written communication, conflict resolution, teamwork, and relationship building.
- Ability to work independently on development projects.
- 8+ years of experience with Oracle 11i/R12 applications.
- 4+ years of experience as a senior developer / application architect of major projects.
- 4+ years of software development experience that includes PLSQL, ADF, Java.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top