Oracle Fusion Engineer/Developer
Position:Oracle Fusion Engineer/Developer
Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware Engineer/Developer
At present, we have an excellent opportunity for a Senior Oracle Fusion Middleware Engineer in our Englewood, CO location. This position will be responsible for collaborating with development, DBA, and infrastructure teams to architect and support highly reliable and scalable solutions around the Oracle e-Business and Oracle Fusion Middleware platforms including legacy, cloud, and mobile.
- 4 + years development/administration on Oracle e-Business Suite.
- 4+ years of development experience with Oracle Fusion Middleware (WebLogic Server) 11g and 12c in Linux environments.
- Experience with 3 or more of the following Oracle Fusion Middleware technologies:
- Oracle WebLogic Application Server (11g/12c) administration and configuration
- Oracle SOA 11g administration and configuration
- Oracle Web Center administration
- Oracle Identity Management administration
- Oracle Access Manager administration
- OBIEE administration and configuration
- Oracle ODI administration and configuration
- Oracle API Gateway administration and configuration
- Deep understanding of Oracle Fusion Middleware products and business applications based on Fusion Middleware stack. Experience integrating with mobile applications a definite plus.
- Extensive experience and in-depth knowledge of application administration and strong DBA background in Oracle e-Business Suite 11i and Cloud.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Proven self-starter with a strong drive to keep current with latest technologies and industry trends.
- Proven ability to support multiple projects/environments simultaneously.
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow's technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top