Oracle Enterprise Architect
Position:Oracle Enterprise Architect
- Design, develop, implement, and support IT solutions based on business requirements and technical specifications.
- Troubleshoot and fix defects
- ● Assist with the management of the overall EBS environment, including configuration, releases, metadata, user administration and standards as requested.
● Create, maintain and enhance Business Intelligence components (metadata, reports, metrics, dashboards). In doing so participate in data modeling, business process analysis, development of reporting functional and technical specifications and most importantly business community review of EBS reports deployments.
● Write and maintain technical documentation supporting EBS reporting deployments.
● Provide project status and progress updates to EBS Management team.
● Production Support and Performance fixes
- Oracle EBS implementation including configuration of manufacturing and supply chain management modules and identification of process requirements, conduct Conference Room Pilot (CRP), System Integration Testing (SIT), and User Acceptance Testing (UAT), and business user training;
- Design of RICE objects; utilizing Oracle EBS, SQL Developer, Toad, and HP Quality Center.
- Oracle Modules: BOM, WIP, PLM, OM/ONT, MES, INV, QA, CS / CSC, PO & QP, Engineering.
- Functional Knowledge of Outside supplier processing.
- Expertise in Oracle Configurator
Location:Denver (Inverness West)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Will leads the technological enhancements to Arrow’s Sam Car Project. He oversees and contributes to development of its microcontrollers, firmware, and MEMS sensors.
Back to top