Oracle EBS Technical --Financial and SCM Modules
The tension between possibility and practicality is what we resolve. At Arrow, we’ve come full circle— from being a parts supplier at the physical heart of the radio business to being a global partner in the ongoing transformation of the most complex and exciting business on the planet. We are visionaries. Innovators. Mentors. In order to thrive and survive in today’s marketplace, we anticipate what will come tomorrow for our forward-thinking partners.
Arrow serves as a supply channel partner for over 100,000 original equipment manufacturers, contract manufacturers and commercial customers through a global network of more than 460 locations in 56 countries.
We are a Fortune 150 company with over 17,000 employees globally. Headquartered in beautiful Denver, Colorado, with offices worldwide.
Five Years Out is a community of builders, designers, engineers and imaginers who navigate the path between possibility and practicality. Creating the future of everything from coffee makers to cars. Are you one of them? Then you’re working with us.
Stay connected with us through social media
Specifically, we are seeking an individual with expertise in Oracle 12i with technical experience in the areas of: Order to Cash (emphasis on Price Protection), GL,AP, AR, Quote to Order Financials Supply Chain EDI IReceivables/iPayment, Advance Collection.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create technical designs based on business/functional requirements.
- Development activities including analysis, design, coding, data migration and testing for production and development environments.
- Customize and develop forms, extensions, and interfaces as needed to support business requirements.
- Develop and support interfaces to support multiple vendor B2B document types.
- Participate in system-level tests responsible for comparing actual results with expected results.
- Customize and Configure Markview application
- Must posses strong skills in Oracle 11i as well as 12i development and customization utilizing
Oracle best practice methodology.
- Demonstrated experience in the implementation and support of Oracle applications
including Oracle Applications Framework, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle workflow, XML Publisher, Job Scheduler and Forms.
- Demonstrated proficiency in SQL performance tuning.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment coordinating with internal customers to help support and enhance business systems.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment including the ability to work collaboratively with business users.
- Ability to work independently on development projects.
- 4 year degree in Information Systems, Engineering or related field or equivalent related experience
- 8 years of experience, at least 5 years as an Oracle Developer in Applications framework using SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Workflow and Forms 6i.
- Oracle trained
- Additional functional experience within the Oracle eBusiness Suite
What is in it for you?
- Skills development
- Performance coaching
- Medical, dental, vision, paid time off, 401k domestic partners program and more.
- Community involvement opportunities
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Our comprehensive, competitive benefits program is an important part of your total compensation package. We offer a variety of plans and coverage including health and welfare, retirement, paid time off, and voluntary benefits as well as resources to help you make cost-effective decisions for you and your family. Everyone counts at Arrow, and our benefits enable you to achieve and maintain better health and plan for your future as we work together toward smarter solutions in tomorrow’s technology.
Arrow offers competitive time off for you, which includes accrued vacation time, personal and floating holidays, in addition to other observed holidays. These are granted based on the date you join the company in any given year.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Arrow Electronics, Inc. is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please refer to our Hiring Process & Accommodations Request Instructions on our Career Site to let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Back to top