Oracle Apps Technical Analyst
Oracle Technical Application Engineer
What You'll Be Doing
- Flexibility to work in both production support and new enhancement requests in parallel
- Experience in working in Global Agile Teams will be an advantage.
- Flexible to work in Night Shift.
- Hands on development experience on the various technologies and modules related to Oracle EBS
- Technologies - Oracle SQL, PLSQL, Forms 6i, Reports 6i, XML Publisher, Personalization, Migrations, Custom PLL
- Strong working knowledge on Oracle Data Integrator [ODI]
- Strong knowledge on Unix scripting
- knowledge of ODI Master and work repository
- Knowledge of data modelling, ODI mappings, error handling, automation using ODI, Load plans, Migration of Objects
- Experience in developing Custom ADF applications
- Experience working in production support projects and associated tasks like monitoring of the individual queues, ticket updates as per SLA, working with stake holders to take the tickets forward and provide effective resolution.
- Works under pressure and is able to manage competing priorities
- Good in trouble shooting/analytical skills to debug issues like
- Concurrent Program failures
- Performance issues
- Long running programs and cause for the same etc
- Has experience working on standard APIs. Should have the ability to debug any standard APIs issues and resolve them
- Using standard methodologies, analyze functional documents to develop technical design specifications
- Ability to develop good technical designs with all the required considerations - scalability, performance, architecture
- Deliver solutions meeting highest quality standards. Follow the quality and SDLC processes and suggest improvements in the same
- Applies the identified job knowledge requirements for the role to make disciplined decisions in a timely fashion.
- Oracle Applications Architecture-level experience
- Candidate should possess good communication skills
- Self-driven, Bottom line oriented and take ownership of tasks assigned
- Effective working relationships with all functional units of the organization,
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary,
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation, and able to work independently or as part of a team.
What We Are Looking For
- Typically requires 8-10 years of related experience with a 4 year degree; or 3 years and an advanced degree
Arrow Electronics, Inc. (NYSE: ARW), an award-winning Fortune 110 and one of Fortune Magazine's Most Admired Companies. Arrow guides innovation forward for over 175,000 leading technology manufacturers and service providers. With 2019 sales of USD $29 billion, Arrow develops technology solutions that improve business and daily life. Our broad portfolio that spans the entire technology landscape helps customers create, make and manage forward-thinking products that make the benefits of technology accessible to as many people as possible. Learn more at www.arrow.com.
Our strategic direction of guiding innovation forward is expressed as Five Years Out, a way of thinking about the tangible future to bridge the gap between what's possible and the practical technologies to make it happen. Learn more at https://www.fiveyearsout.com/.
For more job opportunities, please visit https://careers.arrow.com/us/en
IN-Bangalore, India (Midford Crescent) GESC