PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for the daily management and coordination of Operations and Distribution for the AVR warehouse facilities. This position is responsible for planning and execution of all departments and programs at the facility throughout the different shifts under the direction of and in collaboration with the GM. Develops and implements process improvements in work centers, focusing on throughput, costs and quality. Develops supervisors and leads to prepare them for future roles and build a logistics talent pipeline for these positions.
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDED BUT ARE NO LIMITED TO:
- Lead facility in successful day-to-day operations by driving quality, service level and productivity goals
- Service our customers by scheduling work efficiently to meet customer expectations
- Regularly review established key metrics with supervisors
- Manage day to day operations/production with continued improvement built into culture
- Responsible for maintaining integrity in the use of company assets such as inventory, supplies, equipment
- Trains and develops supervisors and leads in managerial basic in preparation for future roles. Responsible for building and maintaining talent pipeline including talent pipeline for these positions.
- Hold all employees accountable to achieving individual, department goals
- Reward and recognize high performance and provide career path and growth opportunities for staff.
- Conduct frequent employee and staff meetings to communicate challenges and improvement
- Ensure fair and consistent treatment for employees on all shifts by regularly spending time with evening shifts
- Partners and coordinates with support functions such as transportation, quality, training, and HR to ensure programs and changes are handled effectively
- Other duties as assigned.
Location:Hartford (Value Recovery)
Time Type:Full time
Meet Some of Arrow Electronics's Employees
Global Cloud Business Analyst
Jaqueline specializes in cloud business operations by helping new clients onboard and connect with Arrow’s marketplace, implement solutions, and understand best practices to optimize outcomes.
Back to top